Does this sound like you?
- Perpetual fighting and conflict is creating distress
- You and your partner feel alone, disconnected, withdrawn or frustrated with your relationship
- You and/or your partner feel unloved or disrespected
- You want a better relationship
- You and your partner are drifting apart
- There is a lack of intimacy in your relationship
- The passion and friendship in your relationship is taking a back seat to other things
- At times you feel more negative about your partner than positive
- You are uncertain if you share the same values, goals and hopes for the future
- Are you recovering from an affair and working to heal and build a better marriage?